Tuesday 2 December 2014

Dear, December | Day 2.

Dear, December

Today was cold. The wind was icy and I forgot to wrap up warm with a scarf and gloves.

I'm pretty sure the obligatory December sniffles started today as my eyes were sore and I sneezed a lot.

Coming home meant three cups of hot peppermint tea and working in my new pair of docs (dr martens) which are matte black and fluffy on the inside, perfect for winter. 

As I gradually warmed up, I got a sudden burst of excitement over the up and coming festivities! Soon, I will have finished my first term of my second year at university and after that the panto season starts at the Little Theatre! I'm seeing Jack and The Beanstalk on the 21st with my parents. A new tradition perhaps as I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed the theatre.

Remembering forgotten things is exciting, December! I used to love the theatre and performing, although I think I did it so much in college that it began to be a chore and not something I did out of passion. However maybe that will change when you are done and the new year embraces us all.

You're a month for reminiscing, December.

I've had a lovely day. Have you?

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment