Friday 19 December 2014

TMI Tag | Dear, December

Heeeeeeello...

So I was tagged by my beautiful little Christmas chummy Sophie to do the TMI tag so here we go!

1: What are you wearing?  black leggings, pink ankle socks and a black long sleeved peplum top... I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker colour!

2: Ever been in love? Yes and I still am very much so!

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope, I'm still with my soul mate :)

4: How tall are you? I'm tall, 6ft exactly

5: How much do you weigh? No idea, I get weighed whenever I have a hospital appointment but I haven't had one in ages so I can't remember!

6: Any tattoos? Yup! I have four, one on the top of my foot, a thigh piece, one on my shoulder blade and one on my ribs :) I'm a huge advocate for tattoos.

7: Any piercings? Ears twice, tragus, cartilage, helix and my tongue :)

8: OTP? Chuck and Blaaaaair!

 9: Favorite show? I have a few...  Gossip Girl, The Office US, Being Human, Grimm, Castle and Bones 

10: Favorite bands? Mayday Parade are my number one favourite band but I also love Jason Lancaster, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift and Maddie & Tae 

11: Something you miss? I miss my old dog, Paddy and college. I loved college, best two years of my life!

12: Favorite song? I love Your Side Of Town by Maddie & Tae and any song on the As You Are album by Jason Lancaster

13: How old are you? 20!

14: Zodiac sign? Libra 

15: Quality you look for in a partner? A really dry, sarcastic sense of humor and has to make me laugh!

16: Favorite Quote? I dunno if it's a quote but my favourite thing to say is 'I love you to the moon and back'

17: Favorite actor? Johnny Depp

18: Favorite color? Grey, Black and Pink

19: Loud music or soft? Loud!

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Bed to watch either netflix or youtube videos.

21: How long does it take you to shower? If I'm washing my hair and shaving, 20 minutes, if I'm just jumping in and out, 5.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Anywhere from 10 to 45 minutes

23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope!

24: Turn on? Leather jackets and messy hair omg

25: Turn off? Cockyness, rudeness, spitting

26: The reason I joined Youtube? No youtube but I wanted a blog because I needed to write things other than my uni work otherwise I'd end up hating English and writing!

27: Fears? Spiders, clowns and the dark!

28: Last thing that made you cry? Uh... The series finale of the office because it was adorable :$

29: Last time you said you loved someone? My mama this morning!

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? No youtube but my blog is literally as straight forward as it's all I talk about. Mainly just the content of my blog :)

31: Last book you read? Christmas With Billy & Me by Giovanna Fletcher, it's so cute!

32: The book you’re currently reading? Nothing actually! I've been catching up with netflix since I finished for Christmas.

33: Last show you watched? Rizzoli & Isles this morning :)

34: Last person you talked to? Jack by text

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My wonderful other half :)

36: Favorite food? Chinese mushrooms 

37: Place you want to visit? New York

38: Last place you were? Teesside Park with my mama

39: Do you have a crush? my boyfriend!

40: Last time you kissed someone? Tuesday, I think!

41: Last time you were insulted? I can't remember when I was last seriously insulted

42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Apple!

43: What instruments do you play? I used to play Clarinet in school

44: Favorite piece of jewellery? My ring that has two mermaids holding a sapphire from Etsy

45: Last sport you played? Pft, like basketball in school

46: Last song you sang? O Christmas Tree with my mum in the car :')

47: Favorite chat up line? ew

48: Have you ever used it? never.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? My mum this morning, family yesterday and Jack on Tuesday!

50: Who should answer these questions next? I dunno who hasn't done it but everyone should definitely go check out my chummy's blog and read her TMI post! 
http://sophieannegriffiths.blogspot.co.uk/

That's all, my loves!

Merry Christmas!

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment