Tuesday 17 June 2014

50 RANDOM FACTS TAG!

Hellooo,

Now that blog.com has decided to get over it's little tantrum, I have a tag for you lovely readers.
It's just a wee thing to tide you over until I finish writing my April/May favourites up!

Enjoy!

Kate x

50 RANDOM FACTS TAG

1. I’ve never broken a bone.

2. When I was in year 8, I was in an afterschool drama club and I slipped up on some baby lotion that had been left on the stage and sprained my right wrist and it still plays up now.

3. I hate olives and coconut with a fiery burning passion.

4. I have a slight obsession with the Yogscast minecraft videos on youtube.

5. I read all of the twilight books in a week and a half.

6. I had never seen LoTR until a month ago and now I’ve watched them all at least 3 times.

7. In year 11 my school and another school joined up and in my final English Language exam I got an A* and it was the highest year 11 grade across both schools..

8. Unlike 95% of my generation, I don’t know any of the words to any spice girls, steps or backstreet boys songs.

9. I am Type 1 diabetic.

10. My mum is deaf.

11. My dad was meant to be on a ferry before he met my mum but he got too drunk the night before he was supposed to leave, and the ferry’s back doors didn’t close properly and it sank and everyone drowned.

12. I have a slight obsession with bed sets and I own waaaay too many.

13. I own one pair of proper heeled pumps but I can’t walk in them.

14. I am 6ft exactly.

15. I have 9 piercings and 4 tattoos.

16. In college I got a B in first year English Language and by my second year I had gone to an E and it was probably the most difficult thing I’ve ever had to endure. In my final exam I came out with a C.

17. I failed English Literature every time I had an exam in college.

18. I am currently studying English Studies at Teesside university and at the end of my three years I want to do an additional masters in Journalism.

19. I have absolutely no kind of GCSE or A-Level or anything in Maths. I left school with an E.

20. I am naturally gingerrrrrr.

21. Ever since I came home from hospital in December, I’ve only wanted to drink tea from a plastic sippy cup.

22. I have woken up four times crying after nightmares about being in hospital.

23. Me and my best friend rarely see each other but we talk every day and it never feels like we haven’t seen each other. The longest we’ve gone is four months this year.

24. Without eyeliner, I look 13.

25. I haven’t worn jeans in about 5 years.

26. As lame as it sounds, I get super antsy when my boyfriend is away on holiday because he normally lives a 10 minute walk away from me and knowing he isn’t there makes me nervous.

27. I’m a worrier.

28. I’m a really enthusiastic texter and will probably reply within a minute unless I’m asleep or in the cinema.

29. I’m one of the few that prefer Pizza Hut to Dominos.

30. I love the smell of nail salons and nail varnish.

31. I hate the smell of flowers.

32. I’m pretty sure that when I came out of hospital I went through a teenage crisis because I suddenly became even more obsessed with Disney and teddies.

33. I am extremely temperamental.

34. I’ve never read any of the Harry Potter books and I probably never will.
35. I LOVE mermaids.

36. I am least confident about my tummy and my arms but my favourite parts of my body are my eyes and my collarbones.

37. I can be found in a crowded shop, and it’s been proven, by the sound of my laugh.

38. I haven’t had an alcoholic drink since Christmas Day and I’ve completely lost interest in it.

39. I spend the majority of my time with my boyfriend and my family because I have like 5 friends in total.

40. I’ve developed a habit of not being able to sleep without playing the sounds of a thunderstorm on my phone for an hour and a half while I fall asleep.

41. I have scars on my tummy from where I inject my insulin.

42. I did a duet in my A-Level performing arts final performance which was a scene from the Three-Penny Opera between Polly and Lucy and it was my most favourite performance I’ve ever done.

43. My favourite flowers (to look at) are Tulips.

44. I’ve never had a nose bleed.

45. When I went on holiday with my bestie, we got a little too drunk one night, stumbled back to the hotel (which was across the street), she fell into a bush and when we got back in the hotel room she fell off the bed and then into the bath. It was probably the funniest thing I’ve ever witnessed ever.

46. Summer 2013 was the worst summer in my life just because of how utterly boring it was.

47. I’m a huge dog person and I still can’t decide which dog I want first when I have my own home. At the minute it’s a wee Corgie.

48. I’ve already picked out my first daughters name.

49. I want to work at a magazine when I leave university.

50. I have extreeeeemely expensive taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment