Tuesday 17 June 2014

OOTD (5-03-2014)

Hi guys,

welcome to my first OOTD! I will try and link to where you can get things however I got most of them last year so apologies if they're not out in stores anymore!
Also, I'm happily representing New Look INSPIRE range in OOTD and in others I will be showing the CURVE range from ASOS and various other plus sized ranges. My size depends on the clothing and the material. I tend to be borderline between plus sized and regular sized so be nice please and realise that some of these things won't be available in your size if your slender! :)
Enjoy!
This is one of a two pack that I found in new look last year. They're jersey material so they're super soft, stretch and comfortable for every day wear.
Comfy, casual and kind 90s but not in a garish, loud way! love it!
 - I couldn't find this jacket on the new look website since I probably got this around 3, 4 years ago! It's a beautiful red, boyfriend-blazer style jacket that is nice and light weight. It's perfect for those Spring days that are a little too cold still to just leave the house wearing a cardigan but not heavy enough to make you sweat! The red colour is slightly muted with a tint of lovely coral making it the perfect colour for Spring no matter what the trends are. It's really versatile which I think is the most important thing to consider when looking to invest in a new jacket. It's one of my favourites!
- This is probably my favourite find of the year! It's a mint bunny ear cross body bag with quilted detail and gold hardware. I saw this in the ASOS spring book that I got through the mail and instantly needed it. It's the perfect size to take on a day out with friends or even a family meal. I always test my bags spacing by putting in my phone (because it's massive!), purse, insulin and BG testing set, all of which fit. I was really surprised at how spacious it is and it just looks adorable with any outfit. It's my new favourite accessory for the Spring and Summer and a steal at £18! Thank you ASOS! (Also available in other colours)

As for my makeup I just have my revlon foundation that was in yesterdays blog post, along with powder and blush. My eyes are just Habit eyeshadow all over my lid and in my crease and also extended down onto under my lower lash line. Black eyeliner and Benefits They're Real! mascara. On my lips I have YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in number 13 with 'Aurora' over the top from Tanya Burr's collection. I have let my hair air-dry to give it more volume and will throw it up into a messy bun to add a more relaxed edge to the whole outfit!

Phew!

Hope you enjoyed this, guys!

Laters,
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment