Tuesday 17 June 2014

Explain-y, Explain-y

Helloooo,

Okay, I haven't posted anything in around 3 weeks and for that I deeply apologise (pls don't burn me) however I come baring excuses!

These past couple of weeks have been 'deadline week' at uni. I've had one essay to do, an article report to do that literally almost made me cry, a re-write of said essay and a blog for uni to polish up not to mention I have a presentation on the previously mentioned essay on Tuesday! phew.

The repercussions of all of my hard (or not so) work on these things has been that there's been a severe lack in blog posts. Now, I will be making up for this within the next week or so so fear not.
I've been thinking I might do a tag on here. I'm thinking the '50 random facts' tag. Yay or Nay? Well, I decide anyway so.

Oh, and I have an April favourites lined up for you AND a May favourites.

Do forgive me for the lack of writing and stick around, have a biscuit and a cuppa and keep your eyes peeled for some new, shiny blog posts!

I miss you, guys.
Laters,
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment