Tuesday 17 June 2014

We've Moved!

Hi loves!

This is gonna be such a quick post but it's just to explain the move!

So I started this blog on blog.spot because at the beginning it was more of a diary. As I've been doing this for almost 6 months now, I want it to be on a much more popular blog platform and I'm trying to get it more recognised/ more people reading it simply because this is what I want to do when I've finished university. I want to be a journalist and I feel as though having this blog is a great way of showing off my writing talents!

Blog.spot is a great platform to start on but now I'm getting more serious about this blog, I needed a site that helped me see the views, where my readers come from, all of that admin kind of stuff.

It was a long awaited clean up/ move to be fair and I feel much happier with my blog now that that has all been done!

I hope your move was smooth, I did my best although some pictures from some posts did get lost along the way but that's okay!

Enjoy the new web design, lovelies!

New blog post coming up on Monday next week, I'm between either a shoe collection OR a Diabetes in the summer post. It'll be a surprise!

Laters,
Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment