Tuesday 17 June 2014

Tanya Burr's Lips & Nails Review!

Hey guys!

Before I even start this post, I just want to clarify to people that I am in no way a professional blogger, nor do I know  a massive deal about make-up. I'm a massive supporter of Tanya Burr and when I heard that she was going to bring out her own collection I think I squealed with excitement. I've watched her YouTube channel for years, probably since she started, and I love her. All in all, I just thought I would share what I think of the four lipglosses I got. I'll add the link to Tanya's YouTube channel and blog and I'll also link the Feel Unique website where I got my pieces from the collection!


















Out of all of the shades, the neutrals and pinks were the ones I was drawn to the most. I feel as though I don't own any nude colours because I've always thought I was too pale for them and they washed me out but I decided to change it up and get two of Tanya's nudes. The ones I got were 'Afternoon Tea' and 'Just Peachy' and I LOVE them! They're the perfect consistency, while quite thick they're moisturising and not sticky in the slightest. The colour pay off is enough to not need to wear a lipstick underneath which I was thankful for because I don't like my lips to feel heavy and covered. They have the right amount of 'gloss' to them and leave a tint of colour on your lips even after they've worn off! They last all day, I've found I've only had to apply them again once and that's if I want the same colour on if I go out on a night time!
As for the pinks, these are my favourite. I got 'Aurora' and 'Picnic In The Park' both of which I always keep in my bag. While 'Aurora' is a really nice deep pink with silver sparkle in it, 'Picnic In The Park' is a beautiful bright pink. Again, both of these have amazing colour pay off which means you don't need lipstick underneath! I find these two pinks to be a much thinner consistency but not slimy or sticky. I love the way that 'Picnic In The Park' shines in the sunlight. 'Aurora' is my favourite of the two. The colour pink is just perfect for every day wear, I doubt I'll get tired of it any time soon!!





























I absolutely love this collection and I'm super, super proud to be a loyal subscriber of Tanya's. I really want more of the lipglosses! I think my next purchase will be the 'Vampire Kiss' and 'Mini Marshmallows' & 'Little Duck' from her Nail polishes!
Thanks for reading, beauties!
Laters,
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment