Tuesday 17 June 2014

Current Hair Care Routine

Hi guys!

"Hydrates and gently cleanses for a soft natural feel"

"Moisturises and nourishes for manageably soft and smooth hair from root to tip"

So today I thought I'd talk about my hair care routine. I got the Toni & Guy Shampoo and Conditioner duo from boots about a week and a half ago and I've been testing it out since. Because I use heat on my hair every day and I dye it, my hair was starting to get really dry and flakey and I had loads of split ends. I got my hair cut into a longer bob to get rid of my ends and hopefully get my hair looking a little bit healthier! I used this range in combination with the L'Oreal hair expertise 'EverPure' serum.  It says, "No Sulphates, colour care system with botanical oils Rosemary and Mint and it is a leave-in conditioner of sorts. All you do is put a little in your hand and run it through your ends with damp hair before you blow dry it and it leaves your ends feeling super nourished and soft (even better, it protects your coloured hair!) I really did want to leave it a week before I posted a blog on these products especially the conditioner because I usually find a conditioner that looks super promising and then when I actually use it, it leaves my hair feeling heavy and looking greasy, none of which are what you want in a hair product. However,this these Toni & Guy products, I find they leave my hair feeling light and airy, super clean and the scent lasts all day. I'd never even looked at a Toni & Guy product before I saw a favourites video from Zoella on youtube. I'm impressed! I'd definitely recommend these to someone with dry and damaged hair looking for a bit of therapy. Well done, Toni & Guy. A gold star for you. I'll be buying more!

I figured I'd mention that while I was in hospital (yeah, I know, enough about hospital already!) I lost a little bit of hair at my temple and it got quite fluffy and sparse, when I asked my nurse she said to go into Holland & Barrett and pick up the 'STARFLOWER OIL' capsuels. From what I can gather, it's basically like a hormone tablet that helps with hair growth and thickness. I just take one daily, normally before I go to Uni, and I have genuinely seen a difference in that area of my hair. It seems like it has thickened which is great but it's also made the whole of my hair super glossy and soft, I almost don't need conditioner or anything. It's relatively cheap, I think it was around £3.99. maybe a little more? I could be totally wrong. I did buy more than one thing in the shop when I was there and got a bit muddled.

Thanks for reading guys, sorry it's two days late!

Laters,
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment